Hypnotherapy can make change easy
Hypnotherapy can help
Do you want to Stop Smoking, Lose Weight or challenge Depression or Anxiety? whatever the problem is, I can help. If you have had enough, and nothing else has worked, then Clinical hypnotherapy could be the key to your own 1st Success. All it takes, is just one step, and your life can change from today!
What I can offer
I've worked as a therapist for just over 9 years now, and am a member of the National Council of Hypnotherapists. and qualified in Clinical Hypnosis, NLP, EFT & Coaching. I am passionate about helping people, with the intention of Hypnotherapy being a 1st Success for everyone. Over the years, I have witnessed some amazing changes, as I have seen people literally turn their lives around, with better job changes, relationships, and health.
I can help you with...
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks are they stopping you from moving forwards?
- Smoking does it cause breathlessness, cause health concern's, embarrasement?
- Weight issues do they affect your confidence, your holiday, your love life?
- Nail Biting and other habits, do they embarrass you, take away your control?
- Emotional trauma, do you suffer from outbursts, anger, tears, frustration, mood swings?
- Money issues, does it block you from success, or that wage increase?
- Addictions. Is your addiction consuming your life, and your relationships?
- Jealousy is it threatening your relationships?
- Confidence, do you want to shine in your interviews, jobs and relationships?
- Test nerves, are they stopping you from achieving your full potential?
- Depression is it hurting yourself and others in your life?
- Tension is it being held in my body, and causing pain?
- Negative thinking, does it stop you from living fully?
- Sexual abuse has it filled you up with guilt, hate, and hurt?
- Addition and distructive habits, do you need to just stop it, now?
- Energy and health issues, if nothing else has worked, then could hypnosis help?
- Past Life Regression, and Regressive therapy, do you want to see what your mind wants to show you?
- Lost my keys, and memory access, do you need to remember something important?
- Letting go of someone, are you still hurting from a past event?
- Phobia's and Fear, are you fed up with being scared or constantly anxious?
- Victim of a crime, do you want your confidence back, or do you need to remember something?
"Thank you Joanna for helping me through a tough and challenging time, I know feel more in control of what is ahead of me, and my confidence has grown as a result"!
Benefits for you
A safe, calm, non judgemental, caring and confidential environment.
Privacy blinds, soft lighting, soft music, refreshment machine, professional couch, lower back supports, and toilet facilities.
1 Hour therapy focus on your wants and needs, that will enhance your sense of self control and mental health
Mini mind tools used alongside your hypnosis such as N.L.P. techniques, Personal Coaching, E.F.T. Stress reduction techiniques, Emotrance and Timeline therapy at no extra charge
Hypnotherapy both used in Clinical and Suggestional formats for the very best results
Homework mind tools, tips and tricks of the trade are taught and given, for those who are want faster results
Third session recordings (by request) can be organised for you to take home and keep, for a small nominal fee
Discount on three sessions that are pre booked and paid for in advance. Typical discount of commitment is £15 off.
Data protected service, discreet service at all times
Referal reward and loyalty scheme offered
"Joanna has helped me to overcome my flying phobia, and her approach feels warm, safe and unjudgemental. I would like to thank Joanna for helping me to open up to a world of travel. At last I have options".
BUCKS AND BERKS AREAS COVERED
My practice clinic can be found at * The Amber Zone, Maidenhead Berks*, where I see clients from Maidenhead as well as surrounding areas such as *Bray, Burnham, Marlow, Cookham, Windsor, Henley, Bracknell and Reading*
Caring, Confidential, Consultations-T&C's.
At this consultation I will explain what to expect and answer any questions or concerns that you may have about hypnotherapy, as well as exploring your wants and needs. Here are some examples of how I can help you...
- Challenge and conquer your personal stress triggers
- Create confidence for progression and growth
- Increase your focus and motivation for your career goals and life map
Remove emotional blocks for weight reduction and smoking cessation
* Break down unwanted habits or destructive cycles of behaviour
* Improve your career or business focus with my motivational coaching and stress consultancy services.
Cancellation policy...terms & Conditions.
Please note...I will not charge for cancellation as long as I am notified within 24 hours in advance...this is to cover room rental, travel and pre organisation of lost bookings.
3 Session Discount for Commitment to therapy...PLEASE NOTE.
The 3 session discount is intended for those who are serious about their progress, and is offered in order for your therapy to offer rapid progress with bookings 3 weeks in succession. However, should any of the sessions be missed, forgotten or un booked without prior notice or contact, 1st Success has the right to retract the discount given, and will reserve your bookings for a period of 3 months thereafter, otherwise your money will be lost. To avoid dissapointment, please keep in contact with your therapist, and honour that her time is also important to other clients who wish to book in future slots, in succession. Thank you for your understanding.
Empower your mind, empower your life!
Take a look on the Contact page you will find my peaceful therapy centre in Maidenhead Berkshire.
Hypnotherapy is a Powerful tool, that can initiate positive change of unwanted habits, fears, Phobias or related behaviours, so why not take a look at the Therapies and services page to your left and see what you think?
I look forward to hearing from you, and wish you every success in the future!
Joanna Knight dhp/masc/bsya(col)
Professional Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner, Colour Therapist & Stress Consultant and a member of the NCH.